Problems with OEM unlock

Ok, I’ll just let you believe that.

For others I will just point out that with this kind of logic stuff like the following wouldn’t help if the problem would be on the phone’s side, but it helped with different USB connection trouble nonetheless, and it could help with any Android phone and Windows on the computer side …

3 Likes

Hello, i have make betther, i have Recovery Acronis image, on the C. All Driver function not with Fastboot, all Google Driver son to old, my Windows 10 is October 2020. Screenshots: Fairphone 3 Treiber Win 10 64Bit Problehm - Google Drive

Goggle must make bether Drivers, or the Firmware, on the Fairfone is old, or buggy.

Unfortunately, you have to install the drivers as it used to be under Windows 98. Good old times :slight_smile:
@AnotherElk already pinpointed to some links. Here is another one ressource that might help you. [HOWTO] Easy Installer for Windows stuck after booting the Fairphone in fastboot mode - HOWTOs - /e/ community
Take your time and follow the instructions step by step.

1 Like

Or Windows is just Windows like it always has been. Most Windows users deal with it now and then, most of the times it’s repairable. Just show Windows who’s the boss :wink: .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.