Problems receiving and making calls

Well if safe mode solved your problem, your issue probably comes from an app (in which case you’ll have to test uninstalling different apps to understand where it comes from).

2 Likes

After 1 year and a half, would the bug finally be fixed ? :grinning:

Since the update to android 10 here no problems anymore

1 Like

Wel believe it or not, but just a year later (april 2021) I experience the same problems again!
When I want to make a phone call there is nothing happening. When I restart the phone the problem is solved. For as long as it takes.
So what happend in the meanwhile? a software update? Who knows the answer, because the last time the prblem was solved with the update to android 10

Which updated A10 do you have? The latest is 0084

You previous post says " Since the last update to Android 10" Do you mean an upgrade to Android 10 from Android 9 or the one of the monthly updates to Android 10

The big update to android 10 last year solved the problem at that time.
I don’t know what you mean with “the latest is 0084”

0084 is the current version of the Fairphone software for the FP3, released on March 3rd: Software update: 3.A.0084.20210204

3 Likes

Yes if you mean from Android 9 to Android 10 it was a big update (upgrade0 depending upon when in last year you did the ‘update’

Go to Settings > About phone > Build number ~ to confirm you have as @Incanus clarifies

3 Likes

Ah that update was available just last weekend for me.And the phone works as it should do now

3 Likes

I Think about a year ago the ugrade form android 9 to android 10 was installed on my phone

1 Like