Problem with hearing under 10% of battery

Hi,
I didn`t find that kind of topic, so I write to you with issue: from a month, maybe two, when my FP4 is under 10% battery level, during phone calls I cannot hear the caller. It happens both on bluetooth headphones (I use Sennheiser Momentum true wireless 2) and when headphones are off. Does anyone of you has same problem? I have to say, it irritates me a bit.

Hi and welcome to the forum

Although I use an FP3, my daughter has an FP4 and regularly runs the battery down to 1% ?? Neither of us have had such a problem.

So above 10% zero issues? Do you have any battery saver rules for below 10% that might somehow interfere?

I set battery saver from 30%. Above 10% calling isn’t an issue. I have described problem for month or two.

I would try to turn off the battery saver to see if it still happens and look further from there.

1 Like

Thanks, ok I’ll turn off battery saver :slight_smile:

In my experience, the battery saver on FP4 doesn’t save anything, so turning it off should be pretty harmless.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.