Continuing the discussion from Meetup in Barcelona?:
- Wokimarket is a market-like place with ecological and proximity food which also has a restaurant. It’s not cheap (even expensive for me) but it’s aligned to FP’s values and very centric (see map). It also opens on sundays.
- Iposa I think foreighneirs may like this place and its surroundings and it has vegetarian food (although I can’t remember if they have ecollogical food or not)
- Fàbrica Moritz : it’s an enormous local brewery, quite fashionable. (see map). Forget about our values here (well, they are not so evil: they also support many cultural activities)
- Additionally Joaquim Costa is a street with many places to drink and eat something. Casa Almirall is one of them, and its decoration is quite typical from our Catalan past (see picture)
- La Ovella Negra de Marina, there is a second hand market (On The Garage, you can check it on Facebook). It’s also a tabern, so this could be an awesome place to meet.