📊 POLL: Fairphone 4 - has any FP4 ordered directly from Fairphone shipped yet?

I was worried I had missed the confirmation email. Quite relieved that everybody seems to be in the same boat.

2 Likes

First arrival :+1:
(not me :smiley: )

grafik

5 Likes

Woo! Hopefully most of us who ordered in early October will be getting them by the end of the month. If we don’t then that’s alright too, but I’m hopeful! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure how new this is, but I just noticed at shop.fairphone.com that Fairphone now has its own list of resellers and operators offering the FP4 from 11 countries (including the UK):

Where to buy Fairphone products | Fairphone

P.S.: Remember the creator of the poll in this topic wants voting to be limited to orders from Fairphone’s own online shop. Thank you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just got a shipping notification for my grey 6gb order from Sep 30th, hopefully it won’t take as long to arrive lol (Finland).

2 Likes

Some of the UK links only offer FP3

For the FP4 I have just updated the ✏ List of Fairphone 4 Resellers

Did not get any announcement :frowning:

I ordered the green speckled FP4 (8GB) on Sept. 30 and recently asked the customer support about the delivery state. They wrote me, that they have a delay currently but estimate my delivery to be Nov. 29 - Dec. 3.

3 Likes

I just received an email, stating:

We wanted to let you know that we are experiencing some small shipping delays and that we have a new estimated delivery timeline. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Estimated delivery is between 18/11 - 23/11. I ordered FP4 with 6GB RAM on 12/10.

3 Likes

The same for me, but 6/12-10/12 for the green speckled…

4 Likes

Ordered the Green on October 2, my email also said 06/12-10/12

1 Like

green speckled FP4 (8GB) - ordered within the first hour of being available on 30.09. Also got the “small delay” notification - Estimated delivery between 06/12 - 10/12 :confused:

3 Likes

Ordered the Gray with 8GB on first day, email said Estimated delivery between 06/12 - 10/12. :frowning:

2 Likes

So what this sounds like is that they had a shortage of 8GB/256GB chips at the factory. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello,
I have just received a shipping notification for next week (15-19/11) in Belgium. Ordered a Grey 6GB on 6 October.

2 Likes

I just received my FP4 with 6GB today! Works fine so far…

5 Likes

…ordered the same hopeful color :wink: a few hours after the end of the presentation, paid with giropay, delivery to a store a few kilometers away for a little bike ride with a happy end - the new phone …

… but I still have to wait for this end: Fairphone 4 delivery? January / Feb / Mar - #39 by Webaschtl

1 Like

Hi all,
I remember there was a thread with a poll about FP4 delivery delays but I can’t find it any more. Anyway, my delivery has suffered a “small” delay of one month! Hardly small. At least they told me though.
Cheers :slightly_smiling_face:

@madbilly found the poll and moved your post to it😉

5 Likes

I ordered the gray 8GB on October 1st and got an email stating the ‘small delay’ and expected delivery 6/12-10/12.

1 Like