šŸ“Š POLL: Fairphone 4 - has any FP4 ordered directly from Fairphone shipped yet?

Someone says theirs was shipped.

In a different place, they had said that they had ordered the Grey 128GB

3 Likes

FYI - In the reddit thread Paperpilot posted directly above this post, some people have started a google docs ā€œFP4_shipment_trackerā€ā€¦

6 Likes

I just received my shipping notification about two hours ago. I ordered the 6GB one on the day of the launch event and will get it hopefully in 2 - 5 days (Germany).

6 Likes

Just received the shipping notification and got really excited, but then saw that itā€™s for the case I had ordered and not for the phoneā€¦ Ah well, at last the phone will be protected as soon as it arrives!

6 Likes

I was worried I had missed the confirmation email. Quite relieved that everybody seems to be in the same boat.

2 Likes

First arrival :+1:
(not me :smiley: )

grafik

5 Likes

Woo! Hopefully most of us who ordered in early October will be getting them by the end of the month. If we donā€™t then thatā€™s alright too, but Iā€™m hopeful! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure how new this is, but I just noticed at shop.fairphone.com that Fairphone now has its own list of resellers and operators offering the FP4 from 11 countries (including the UK):

Where to buy Fairphone products | Fairphone

P.S.: Remember the creator of the poll in this topic wants voting to be limited to orders from Fairphoneā€™s own online shop. Thank you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just got a shipping notification for my grey 6gb order from Sep 30th, hopefully it wonā€™t take as long to arrive lol (Finland).

2 Likes

Some of the UK links only offer FP3

For the FP4 I have just updated the āœ List of Fairphone 4 Resellers

Did not get any announcement :frowning:

I ordered the green speckled FP4 (8GB) on Sept. 30 and recently asked the customer support about the delivery state. They wrote me, that they have a delay currently but estimate my delivery to be Nov. 29 - Dec. 3.

3 Likes

I just received an email, stating:

We wanted to let you know that we are experiencing some small shipping delays and that we have a new estimated delivery timeline. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Estimated delivery is between 18/11 - 23/11. I ordered FP4 with 6GB RAM on 12/10.

3 Likes

The same for me, but 6/12-10/12 for the green speckledā€¦

4 Likes

Ordered the Green on October 2, my email also said 06/12-10/12

1 Like

green speckled FP4 (8GB) - ordered within the first hour of being available on 30.09. Also got the ā€œsmall delayā€ notification - Estimated delivery between 06/12 - 10/12 :confused:

3 Likes

Ordered the Gray with 8GB on first day, email said Estimated delivery between 06/12 - 10/12. :frowning:

2 Likes

So what this sounds like is that they had a shortage of 8GB/256GB chips at the factory. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello,
I have just received a shipping notification for next week (15-19/11) in Belgium. Ordered a Grey 6GB on 6 October.

2 Likes

I just received my FP4 with 6GB today! Works fine so farā€¦

5 Likes