Playground: Features of this forum

Testing auto-renewal after editing a post. [assumption falsified at least in the public part of the forum]

1 Like

Can non-staff users click on links to hidden tags? #hiddentesttag
Answer: Yes.

Edit2:
I agree! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just remembered that for a long time now I wanted to mention @discobot anywhere.

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help

1 Like

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start tutorial

Starts one of the following interactive tutorials: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

2 Likes

Can someone try uploading a picture please?

I always get this error:

Sorry, there was an error uploading that file. Please try again.

and I wonder if it’s an error on my side, with the picture(s) I tried or with the forum.

Works for me. (Desktop)

(Mobile)

2 Likes

Bruda isch schwör geht voll gut!

2 Likes

Funktioniert. Spannend: Habe ich eben als “New topic” im Forum bekommen :slight_smile:

Sorry for my clumsy testing. But it seems that it’s possible to find some more generic venue addresses that show (after midnight) in the map – helpful for virtual community events. In this case, I had entered the street address of Aachen Town Hall (address data removed now).

grafik

1 Like

But I still don’t get the problem.
There’s no exact location or street configured for Munich meetup (only Jitsi Meet and city) - but it still shows up in the map. Or did I miss something here?

Such location simply would not show in the map in the past. It always took a very specific house address complete with house number and that endless Anglo-American 7- or 8-level geographic detail.

Example of what was typically needed before

grafik

1 Like

Apparently the “agenda chronology” bug is fixed with the most recent update. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can anyone change their selected option in a poll after voting?

• No (select this first)
  • Yes (change your response to this one after)

0 voters

I just accidentally found out that you can now make bold bolder by a second load of asterisks.

A triple load of bold isn’t possible though. (Too much bold will kill you)

6 Likes

It looks now a little bit as bolder is what bold was before (as bold just seems a little bit stronger than normal text…)?!

2 Likes

“stronger” is on spot. For the gourmets:

3 Likes

Doing a test for staff notice.

You can’t have the “This is the user’s first post-…” banner over a post and the staff notice at the same time