Playground: Features of this forum

Merkwürdig. Aber ich werds ausbessern.

Bei mir auf dem FP2 sind sie untereinander angeordnet.

Tables seem to be “invisible” in Wiki change logs. See https://forum.fairphone.com/t/list-of-angels-heavens/31592

2 Likes
  • Just
    • how
      • much
        • can
          • you
            • sublist?
              • Pretty
                • much.
                  • Cool!
2 Likes

@urs_lesse
Aha, am I? How come - am I just not logged in enough?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

…or accessible?

That topic is only visible to #fairphoneangels.

Thanks for this info. I didn´t know there was a classified space for them.

The actual issue can be seen by everyone in my own post a bit further up:

When you click on the grey pencil icon to see what changes I made to the table, you get to see – nothing.  

Can I link poll options?

0 voters

1 Like

Clicked on both links just to see to where they lead. Was not disappointed.

4 Likes

My computer didn’t like it apparently, this happened right after I voted :laughing:

thunderbird%20crash

1 Like

Thunderbird is an email client.
Now I’m curious :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe on your machine…smiley

I’m in control of a massive Mozilla hunter on my rig…:smile:

One of the recent upgrades seems to have fixed this problem. Changes to tables can now be easily seen in the HTML and the two-column HTML change log. :slight_smile:

1 Like
List of Fairphone Superhero cities

List of cities

Note by @urs_lesse: We will only add those cities to the #superheromap which have a :white_check_mark:

Status Country City or area Username of maintainer
:white_check_mark: :us: Gotham City BruceWayne, Robin
:white_check_mark: :us: Metropolis Clark_Kent, Lois_Lane
:white_check_mark: :de: Walhalla Siegfried, HagenvonT
:white_check_mark: :austria: Vienna Tom_Turbo

1 Like

By reading this, you have accepted evil-company-name’s terms[^1] and conditions.

BLA BLA BLA THIS IS A PURPOSELY LONG SENTENCE WRITTEN IN UNNECESSATY COMPLICATED LEGAL LANGUAGE AND CAPS LOCK SO YOU DON’T EVEN START READING IT WHICH GIVES EVIL-COMPANY-NAME (HEREAFTER REFERRED TO AS “WE” OR “US”) A BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING AWAY WITH THE BS THAT IS STATED HERE.

[^1]: You hereby gave us your consent to steal your first-born child.

Edit: Ok, apparently it doesn’t work. SAD.

3 Likes

You have to to do it like this1

<sup>1</sup>

gif
Why can’t it be like normal Markdown :roll_eyes:

There’s no “normal Markdown” (yeah, I know, :exploding_head:). Closest we have is the CommonMark spec/working group (which Jeff Atwood, developer of Discourse, is part of). From their website:

Because there is no unambiguous spec, implementations have diverged considerably over the last 10 years. As a result, users are often surprised to find that a document that renders one way on one system (say, a GitHub wiki) renders differently on another (say, converting to docbook using Pandoc).

Footnotes syntax (that’s the Pandoc one) is not part of the spec, but an optional module.

5 Likes