Phone stop working after 2 days of use

Hi everyone

I hope someone will be able to help me. I received my FP2 few days ago, played with it 2 hours and then… it died. I was texting a friend when the screen froze. I tried a normal reboot… unsuccessful. So I removed the battery, wait a few minutes and put it back. The phone did not turn on but keep vibrating every 2 seconds. The battery was fully charged. The only way to stop the vibrations is to remove the battery. I tried the hard reset, I removed the screen…did not work. The phone keeps vibrating and doesn’t turn on. The phone can be charged, but it keeps vibrating. I tried various cables, plug it into a computer… nothing change, black screen and vibrations…

If anyone has any ideas or even better… a solution it will be wonderful :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks community!!

Morgane

Sounds similar to this issue:

Try the tips in my first post there.

If that doesn’t help please give us some more info.

Did not work how? Were you able to perform a hard reset and remove the screen but it didn’t change anything or did you never get that far?

1 Like

I and thank you for your reply.

When I tried to do an hard reset (holding power button and volume button) the phone keep vibrating but doesn’t turn on, the screen stay black. I removed the screen, nothing seems wrong there, put it back, tried to turn the phone on, but no changes, still vibrating.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.