Phone calls hang up

Hello, my FP2 isn’t working very well as a phone. During a phone call if anyone messages me on text or WhatsApp or Facebook my phone call will end and often switch to aeroplane mode. Is there a way to stop this ?

Can you give some more details about the system you using? Fairphone OS or Open OS or something else?
I experience also weird behaviour like muting the microphone or calling something else on calls on Open OS + microg-services, but didn’t found the cause yet.

I’m getting this problem too, & it’s getting worse. Made some calls last week & the person answering couldn’t hear me at all, ( I have done hardware diagnostics & checked mic - that is not the problem).
Also when I try to callout, what has been happening more & more frequently is an immediate hang-up, so I don’t get any rings at all, & noe new problem: after several tries like this, finally it rings & I get connected, & then it cuts off mid call. Also done diagnostics on proximity sensor. What is the solution, please?
Fairphone OS
Thanks
Andrea

You could consider calling Fairphone support (e-mail support seems rather slow currently) or getting in touch with someone helpful near you to perhaps single out a faulty module or else.

I have the fairphone 2 and I’ve updated the latest October software but
call cutting problem is still there. Headphones also don’t work properly
in it. Only one ear (left) will work.

The fairphoneangels are the best way to receive a helpful answer.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.