[on hold: need to test parts first] FP2 Spare Parts: Screen, Camera, Top-Module, Battery

What product(s) are you giving?

1 FP2 Screen-Module
1 FP2 Camera-Module
1 FP2 Top-Module
1 FP2 Battery

2 FP2 Bottom-Modules [Status: promised to 2 people; waiting for motherboard to test modules]

What product(s) are you looking for?

1 FP2 Main-Module (Motherboard) [Status: delivered and FP2 repaired *YAY*]

All parts listed are here for others to request. Sadly I cannot properly test my parts, because the two Motherboards are broken. One definitly is, the other can maybe be fixed somehow. I got most of the spare parts donated via a broken FP2 give away. It turned out the display is fine, but the motherboard is not.

(Once you have swapped products, please add [SWAPPED] in front of the topic name or ask one of the #communitymoderators to do it for you)

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Germany - Trier

Where would the product(s) need to be shipped (country or city)?

Germany - Trier

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

to be added later

Other, remarks:

I am looking for the motherboard to fix my own FP2 and to test the donated used parts :wink: I volunteer to help out the community as good as I can.

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

2 Likes

Hallo, ich habe die Tage ein gebrauchtes FP2 geschenkt bekommen, das scheint zu funktionieren. Ich kann Dir den weissen Rahmen mit Core Modul schicken, brauche derzeit aber keine Module.

LG
Yvonne

Ich suche dringend nach einem Bottom Module. Würdest du es mir für einen gewissen Betrag verkaufen?
Danke für die Hilfe und hoffentlich bis bald, Lisa :slight_smile:

hi, sehr gerne. Derzeit warte ich auf eine Sendung für ein Hauptmodul. Leider kann ich ohne funktionierendes Hauptmodul die Bottom Module nicht testen. Daher würde ich gerne auf das Hauptmodul warten, bevor ich das Bottom Modul verschicke.

1 Like

Hello Nuiun,

Would you be able to ship a part to France?

I’m looking for a bottom module for my FP2 as the mic is faulty.

F

Hello, I have 2 requests for bottom modules. Sorry, hope you find another bottom module from someone else. If I have a spare one in the future, I will notify you.

Hi,

I’m trying to repair a disfunctionning fairphone2, and i’m looking for a screen and a camera module. If they’re still available, could you ship it to France (at my expense of course).

A.

Hello =D

currently I have some issues with the screen or motherboard I currently use. I would like to investigate further. Also those parts are not tested yet. I would rather test them first before sending them. I’ll let you know as soon as I tested the parts and I tried to fix the issues with my current motherboard.

Wish you a good time and thanks for your interest. Please understand I do this in my spare time. So it can take some days or weeks until I can give you an update.

Greetings

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.