Notification bar, home button not working, system ui tuner not visible

Same issue here.
It looks like factory reset is the only alternative. I guess the user database should be corrupt or something like that…

FYI, I’ve managed to install a new application (SMS backup & restore) through a manual installation with an APK file. It’s fairly easy and you can find easily explications on the web. Be careful though where you get your APK file in order to get an healthy non-hacked one. Here are a good source and explanations in French for SMS backup & restore: https://www.frandroid.com/telecharger/apps/sms-backup-restore

Got same problem. Lost all data and apps as unable to backup onto PC - hints and tips are useless unless properly described for laypeople. If you need to have advanced knowledge to understand them (e.g. “Geh in die Einstellungs App > über das Telefon und tappe 10 mal auf die Build-Nummer, damit die Entwickleroptionen erscheinen. Dann Einstellungen > Entwickleroptionen > USB-Konfiguration auswählen.”) you don’t need them in the first place.

I seem to faintly remember a somewhat alien concept called “asking questions in case of doubt”.

Hello, I’m having the same probelm as everyone above regarding functions that do not work properly. Any clue of what be causing it? Did anyone try a factory reset that solved the problem?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.