"No command"-message problem

This message of “No command” appeared when I was installing google apps, and, by mistake I choosed some option that I don’t know which it is, I think the second option, and now the Fairphone says: (now send the package you want to apply to the device with "dab side load ‘’)

I read the article about (No command) but there say anything about how to come back to the previous menu to choose the right option, I don’t know how to come back from this point. I can’t do anything still in no command and when I push on the Power button again appear this message

I even can’t switch off the phone because when push Power button appear again the message…
Please help!!

Have you found this article:

?
Have you been able to follow the instructions? If not, what is the obstacle?

I read that article, the problem is, that in the menu appear now the message: (now send the package you want to apply to the device with "dab side load ‘’), and I can’t do anything to go out of this point:
-If I push Power on button the menu disappear and I see just the green robot
-I can’t return to the main menu by pushing the volume down, Im stuck

I think I choosed in the main menu, by mistake, the option, “apply update from ADB”, then the message: (now send the package you want to apply to the device with "dab side load ‘’) appear and i cant do anything, even switch off the phone, T.T PLEASE help

Don’t panic :slight_smile:

I’ve never tried adb sideload myself, but there are guides on the web. It looks a bit complicated (includes installing program files on your PC), but not extremely difficult. See e.g http://android-revolution-hd.blogspot.se/2013/12/ow-to-use-adb-sideload.html or http://www.droid-life.com/2013/02/12/guide-how-to-use-adb-sideload-to-update-a-nexus-without-root-or-custom-recovery/

But there might be a quicker alternative. One can always power off - just remove the battery! Then maybe you’ll be able to enter recovery mode when restarting.

1 Like

THANK YOU very much, I took out battery and again everything is OK : D¡¡¡

Thank you, now I will enjoy this awesome phone :smiley:

Glad to hear it! Sometimes the simplest solutions are the most efficient - but easy to miss!

Glad this worked out for you! :wink: This topic is now closed. New replies are no longer allowed.