My phone refuses to charge(and I have followed all the guidelines)

It might be a problem with the bottom module. So you might try to order a replacement to check (as you said it’s quite urgent…).
You might also verify if there’s a fairphoneangel near you. Maybe the angel might borrow you a bottom module to check.
You might try to get an external charger as e.g. proposed here ( again as you said it’s urgent…):

2 Likes

Hi Volker, thank you very much for taking the time to answer :smiley:
Taking up the problem with a fairphoneangel would indeed have been the best, but the closer one is more than 200km away sooo :laughing:
I think I’ll do as you say and order a replacement for the bottom module, and hope for the best!
PS: I’ll sound like my grandma but what did you mean exactly by external charger? It would not work as it is still an USB charger, no? :see_no_evil:
Thanking you again!

1 Like

No worries, you’re welcome with any question here. :slight_smile:
If you open the topic I’d mentioned you’ll find some links to examples. E.g. universal smartphone battery charger - Google Zoeken
So it’s a device where you can put in your battery to load it. Still IMO it’s not a perfect solution as you’ve to find one where your battery fits and you always have to take out the battery to load it…

3 Likes