The other day I turned off my phone, and it hasn’t turned on since. The phone is a year and a half old, and I’ve tried using a different battery, but it still won’t power on. Does anyone know what the problem might be? The support service hasn’t responded, and it’s a bit frustrating not to have the phone since I use it a lot for work.
Hello
I would try the troubleshooting page, Here’s how you can repair your Fairphone device yourself.
If you don’t mind, you can share the results, whether you were prompted to send in the phone or raise a ticket.
Hi, I tried it, but none of the options they provide work for me because the issue with my phone is that it won’t turn on… and there isn’t an option there that allows you to click. Also, the battery has already been checked and it’s not the problem.
Hello, I found it easy enough to request a repair using just three steps I believe ( I have chosen the option my FP5 doesn’t turn on).
Can you tell me how? because I haven't found it.
You need to work your way through the repair portal.
Good luck
I understand, but I don’t know which is the first button…of those they offer. Could you please indicate?
