My FP3 broke down. It no longer charges and the jack connection is also damaged. Who can use the spare parts?

####I’m offering my old FP3. It does not charge anymore and the jack connection is damaged.

I’m shipping from Ghent, Belgium.

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Other, remarks:

NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

2 Likes

If no one buys them, you might want to consider donating them to the volunteer @angels_ghent (about Fairphone Angels: 👼 The Fairphone Angels Program and Map (Local support by community members)).

Note: By releasing only two Torx T5 screws, you can detach the motherboard from the Rear Module (see https://support.fairphone.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035880131-Fairphone-3-Repair-price-list-and-FAQ-Cordon) that is not available in the Fairphone spare parts shop and might find someone interested, too.

2 Likes

Thanks @urs_lesse .

@Pros if you don’t find a buyer, I’ll happily give it a second life in the Ghent Heaven (I can use some spare parts to help people out/see if their phone would work when a certain part is switched out).

3 Likes

Beste Dryhte,

Ik ben bereid mijn oude FP3 aan jou te doneren. Waarvoor zal de smartphone dienen?
Waar kan ik hem komen afleveren?

Veel groeten,
Pros

2 Likes

See direct message :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.