English

My FP2: 5 years and counting

I got my FP2 five years ago, unfortunately it didn’t got it before Christmas.
Anyway, here is the new longevity thread, I ask for a new badge!

12 Likes

I also got mine just after Xmas and would also like the badge.

9 Likes

Congratulations to you both! Only got mine since september 2017, but it’s nice to know that I won’t (hopefully…) have to change it for, at least, the next two years :wink:

4 Likes

5 years Fairphone 2 badge granted to @d2w and @darioce! Congrats to both of you! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: My FP1: Five years and counting! | Who is still using their FP1?

My FP2 has also 5 years and counting!

7 Likes

Hi guys, I’m also having the fairphone 2 since 5 years! And I hope it will go for longer :slight_smile: Can you add me to the badge @Alex.A?
And a happy new year to everyone too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just in case some are wondering: If you want to display “X years of Fairphone X” (after having asked for and received the badge) next to your username, just go into your personal Preferences > Account and select the “title” for your profile.

6 Likes

I’d also like to apply for the 5 years of FP2 badge, received mine in early January 2016 and still happy with it.

3 Likes

Hi,
i am also a FP2-User for 5 years now. I had some tough years with my FP2s but stayed with it.
Does it also count for the badge if my first FP2 had been replaced due to a faulty core-module? :smiley:
Received my first FP2 in January 2016…

4 Likes

Yes, my FP2 is still in use. I have some trouble with unwanted reboots. But I hope that the soon coming Android 9 will solve this.

2 Likes

I got my FP2 in January 2016 too, just for completeness sake, I could be granted the badges for the FP2 also, as I got them for my FP1 today :smile:.

3 Likes

You’ll get my problems in a matter of time! :smiley:

5 Likes

That’s very possible :rofl::rofl::rofl: