Loosing microphone during calls

Hi

During a call iā€™m loosing microphone after a while.
Iā€™m not ure the lock screen is really working because when i end the call, i discover many apps opened ā€¦

But you should easily see, if the screen is off or on during call thanks to this HUGE screen. Or is your head that big? :wink:

You can also try to cover the upper part with your hands after starting a call to check for the proximity sensor (here and here).

Maybe you just accidently presse the ā€œmuteā€ symbol during the call because of the acitvated touchscreen?

The screen is off, but it seems touchscreen is not disabled

I did not know that this would be technically even possibleā€¦but maybe somebody knows more?

As a workaround, try manually locking the phone (with the power button) right before putting it on your ear?

Hi
After several tests i discovered that the problem appear only when i plug earphones
I tried changing earphones but the problem still occur :frowning:

Same here :frowning: Iā€™m so sorry because I really want the phone to work so I can tell all Norwegian people to go for the Fairphone! Itā€™s not only a problem with the earphones, but also with the phone itself. Anyone got a solution for this problem?

Apologies for not noticing that there were multiple topics on the same subject. Please continue here: