Looking to buy fairphone 1 or 2

I’m looking to buy a fairphone 1 or 2

I live in Madrid, Spain

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, you will have to be a basic user on the forum. Reference about how to become one and other trust levels can be found here
Be aware, that shipping batteries cross-border is virtually impossible for individuals.

Hi, I have a fully working FP2 which I can send you, although I understand that the battery will have to be excluded, because it’s not legal for me to send a phone battery.

If you are interested, please feel free to send me a private message, and I can tell you more about the phone I have available.

The best you can is check with the postoffice. If a battery is inside a phone, then it could be possible to send the phone by post. Mostly it is not allowed to send batteries loose.

3 Likes

that´s a good idea,thanks!

Hi! I have tried to send you a private message but I didn’t see the posibility in your profile. Anyway, I’m new in this platform so if you know how to do it please contact me. Thanks! :slight_smile:

I’ve now sent you a private message (I think!)

EvaMD

Didn’t arrive!I have been reading about and that is because i’m a basic user (new). When you stay more time you can have this posibility of mesages. So send me an email: evayalvarez in Gmail

Greetings

Eva

Thanks Eva. Emailing you now.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.