Looking for used Fairphone 3 protective case

I am looking for 2 used plastic protective cases for my fairphone 3 and my partner’s fairphone 3+ (the size should be the same right?) as the new one is quite expensive.

I looked for it in the offer section and it seems like no offer is active in this sense at the moment.

Alternatively, do you know of any producer producing it at lower quality / lower cost, or used platforms where I can buy them? (ebay only provides expensive or leather ones)

Thanks in advance to whoever is answering!

Giulio

NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Yes the FP3 and the FP3+ are the same chassis with a slight difference in the audio quality on the main board and different cameras in the + version.

I agree the price new is a bit of a shock :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.