Looking for FP3 parts

What am I looking for?

FP3 Spare parts - Battery, bottom module, camera module (+), protective case, and others…

Hi I would like to make my FP3 last a little longer, but my battery has degraded quite a lot recently. I have problems with the connectivity of my charging port as well.

If anyone has a broken device that I could buy at low price for spare parts, I’d be very interested. I know a FP3 in good working condition could only sell for 10-50€ nowadays, so I would prefer a low price, otherwise I’ll simply have to buy a new device…

Thanks for your help, don’t hesitate to share !

Where would I need it to be shipped?

In France.

NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Hello, there have been offers at this forum with FP3 being offered for like 200 euros so I am not sure where your estimates are coming from.

1 Like

Fairphone offers 40€ for a FP3 at any condition Fairphone Promotions and Offers - Fairphone . Don’t expect too low prices.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.