Looking for FP2: bottom module

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a bottom module for the FairPhone2. Mine recently got fried and I still got a number of photos, as well as numbers, on that thingy.

I live in Germany. Shall you come from another country and be willing to send me a functional module, I would obviously pay the shipping fees.

Have a good day,
hapster

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Hi and welcome to the forum, you say fried but can you give some detail, it may be repairable.?

Hello @anon9989719 and thanks for your suggestion.

Unforunately I am very sure it indeed can’t be repaired. By fried I mean that it has burnt through so that when I insert a cable, it is not recognised anymore at all. The associated parts both on the module and the cover have molten(!) to indicate the amount of heat that must have been at play. Also, you can see a discoloration that is just a further indicator of the heat involved. I mean I’m no engineer, but that screams “DEATH” to me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.