Looking for an FP2 - no working sim-slot required

Hello

After my FP2 got stolen :crying_cat_face: I’m looking for a replacement. I’ll use it as an addition to my dumb phone so it’s totally fine if some functions are broken. I even prefer this, as I don’t want to spend a lot of money.

What am I looking for?
:moneybag: ? Hard to estimate what a FP2 without working sim-card is worth today! 50-70 euros would be ideal, but again: not sure of the market value.
:hammer_and_pick: I aim for a complete phone, so not only certain parts
:mobile_phone_off: no working sim-slot necessary
:studio_microphone: mic doesn’t have to work but loudspeaker yes
:globe_with_meridians: internet can be slow, but it must be possible to make a connection with wifi. When traveling it’s my sole source of internet, so I need to be able to connect to websites. I also need to install some apps such as Telegram. But it’s totally ok if I can’t install a lot of apps at the same time. Ideally 4-5.
:camera: a working camera, speed doesn’t matter

:postbox:
Brussels, Belgium
Maybe possible to come to Utrecht, the Netherlands, but this is depending on the covid-situation.

Thanks in advance!

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Update: only looking for FP2, no 1. I don’t find how to adapt this in the title :frowning:

2 Likes

Not sure of what you wanted but have removed the word ‘complete’ from the title. ??

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.