Looking for a Fairphone 3 housing

Hi,
I bought a used FP3 but the housing is broken and verry used.
So I would move the modules to the new housing, if it`s possible to get one.

Thanks, Sebastian
Germany

NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

I take it that you need what Fairphone’s Repair Service calls the “Rear Module”. If you’re not in a hurry, I could send you a used (but good condition) Rear Module next week. I might even have both the opaque black and the black translucent version, but I’ll have a look later.

1 Like

Hi,
Sounds good. :slight_smile: Im not in a hurry. I’ve not found it in the FP-Shop, but yes, I think thats the part I need. :slight_smile:
Thanks,
Sebastian

1 Like

Yes, it has never been available directly for purchase in the spare parts shop, only ever through a fully-fledged Repair ticket. I realized that only one of the rear modules that I could offer has a fingerprint sensor, so I’ll see which one it is. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tell me, when you have the information. :wink:
Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.