Looking for a Fairphone 2 Bottom module please

Hi I’M looking for a fairphone 2 Bottom Module as the microphone has gone on my phone and charging is getting dodgy too.

Would need shipping to UK

Thanks

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, you will have to be a basic user on the forum. Reference about how to become one and other trust levels can be found here
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Hi Sally,
Welcome to the forum, I am UK based and have recently sent three used bottom modules to this member, although currently do not know how many are still functional: Looking for FP2 bottom module & possibly camera - #3 by Peter.B
If more than one works, you might like to ask Peter for first refusal on “spare”. Incidentally you don’t have to spend many minutes reading other posts upon forum to gain ability to send PM = Personal Messages so that contact details don’t have to be posted upon open forum.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.