Lineage-16.0 (Android Pie) Nightly

which os-version?
i use the version from nigthly 12.09. - and dbnavi is usable.

1 Like

I can confirm problems with the latest DB Navigator app update, app wont start and simply crashes. But the BVG app is still working after the latest update.

My LoS version is lineage-16.0-20191008-nightly-FP2-signed.zip. I was able to revert to a previous version of DB Navigator, which is working.

2 Likes

LOS 16.0-20191016 for me works well with DB Navigator 19.10.p03.02 without any G00gl3-Services.

2 Likes
  • LineageOS 16 build from October 10th 2019 (no changes until yesterday).
  • DB Navigator Version 19.10.p03.02
  • FahrInfo Version 6.5.2 (89)

No Google Services. I already tried deleting the app caches.

Maybe this is the final push to drop all this proprietary… load and replace it with Schildbach’s Öffi app. I love Open Data.

How did you revert? (20 characters)

Can anybody confirm the behaviour, thatt app freezes after coming from display-off?

In detail:

• an app is open (for me happens e.g. with Conversations and DB Navigator)
  • switching off the screen (=stand-by)
  • switching on the screen
  • app is still open (I have no lock screen), displays the last view, but no reaction on clicking or scrolling events are recognised.
  • only solution:
    – one more switching off and on screen - and then sometimes the app make the reactions from before, OR
    – pressing HOME button and re-opening the app (while still active in RAM) the app

This happens maybe 1 out of 10 times or less.

Anybody else this behaviour? Maybe in connection with the battery mode “efficient”?
Using LOS16 from today (20191016), rooted, no Google services.

DB Navigator Beta 19.12.s37.31 working fine with lineage-16.0-20191016-nightly-FP2 (with Open GApps).

BTW, 20191016 brings the October security updates (Android security patch level 5 October 2019).

1 Like

Still doesn’t work with LOS 20191016 and without Goggle apps for me.

LineageOS for microG 20191015 here.

DB Navigator 19.10.something crashes immediately when starting.
DB Navigator 19.04.p05.01 still works nicely.

VBB Bus & Bahn 4.5.2 (44) prod works.

19.10p0302 works fine on my device.

Which LineageOS build? With or without OpenGApps?
If without OpenGApps … with microG, or even LineageOS for microG?

I have LOS 20191016 with current OpenGapps and no issues with DB 19.10

My girlfriend also has an FP2 and she had a not upgraded version of DB Navigator, which we exchanged via F-Droid :). She has GAPPS, while I have none…

Can I get a feedback if my device is the only one with bad WiFi performance and stability, especially on 5Ghz? I recently asked what data I can provide to help alleviate that, but got no reply…

2 Likes

Mine is working fine on 5GHz, avm fritzbox. LOS-1016

Since a month mine is constantly dropping the connection as well. First it only happened only when I was using one app (game), but in the last week it got worse with constant drops all the time in all kinds of situations.

I would like to contribute some log as well, but don’t know how. Is there any newbie instruction?

sorry for late reply

it was the (back then) latest build with LOS for MicroG

Info for others: yesterday I updated LOS16.0 nightly-FP2-signed from 20191016 -> 20191029 via internal updater (which used TWRP) and although no wiping action was performed some data have been DELETED:

• all CALENDAR accounts of DAVx5 vanished
  • most of my locally stored CONTACTS are vanished (funnily some are still there, seems only contacts I added since last update (~1 month) survived)

So be carefull with updating and don’t forget backing up your stuff before (as I did only this one time, as all the other updates I did went smoothly without data loss).

Data of K9-Mail, FirefoxKlar, Homescreen (Trebuchet) etc. survived update as always.

Cheer, Robert

1 Like

This did not happen for me… Here everything is still there, even though i did it the same way

Mine too, now with LOS 16 5/11/2019. Very annoying.