Let's have some #fun!

I found fake news about the FP3:

According to this article the FP3 will be the best smartphone ever - at least if you have the same requirements as this self-proclaimed " veteran tech blogger".

6 Likes

@paulakreuzer
“modular smartphone”
“battery being a non-removable Li-Ion”
They are even too incompetent to get their own fake news correct :joy:

“This has attracted everyone’s notice and has fetched the tech giant a considerable appreciation.”
YES! WE DID IT!!

5 Likes

According to this topic

Maybe this is a cure for some users:

A simple logic of mine - who knows if this will help at the end though…smiley

From the electrical POV:

electric motor <-> generator, same principle but working in both directions.

Same here speaker <-> microphone

You may get any speaker thorn apart by cranking up the volume too much or assure your microphone starts crackling when keeping your tone too loud by yelling at your respondent.
For the later be aware to keep calm, polite, friendly and get rid of any contact which may drive you into rage.
Works just perfect for me. I am still with my 1st micro of a first batch FP2.

Btw. sometimes getting ones hearing checked surprisingly often reveals that it’s about to be lost. Then it’s not the respondents mic to be blamed.

This advice is provided totally free of charge - any modification should mention me for credits
:laughing:

10 posts were split to a new topic: Removed/hidden “fun”

An A.I. Cat generator
https://thiscatdoesnotexist.com/
not as smooth as this
https://thispersondoesnotexist.com/
but hey, it does cats!

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Removed/hidden “fun”

@Stefan warum hast du auch so ein altes, langsames Handy ohne Updates, natürlich geht da nix mehr. Nimm dir ein Beispiel an mir, ich kauf mir jedes Monat einen Stapel neuer Xiawei für 100€ und jedes Mal, wenn bei einem der Akku leer ist, nehm ich das nächste, das schont sogar die Umwelt, weil ich kein Ladegerät kaufen muss!
Und ich kann eh alles über G00gle synchronisieren, dann geht das eh ur leicht :wink:

8 Likes

…und wenn Du immer vier gleiche kaufst (oder auf jeweils vier Stück gleichfarbige Punkte klebst), kannst Du mit den leeren Geräten sogar noch Quartett spielen! Mußt nur ein bißchen vorsichtig sein beim Karten ablegen. :smile:

5 Likes

Laugh some more here:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Post must be at least 20 characters

7 Likes

Simplicity at it’s best…:rofl:

For those who have missed or skipped this thread

…I think that’s a quite practical and effective way of solving problems/annoyances the simple way.
(The pun is totally unintentionally :wink:)

2 Likes

Reminds me of the hardware switch topic.

1 Like

@paulakreuzer

This also bears a lot of fun potential…

…(but may I remember that nearly everything can be done by software these days. (Snowden-NSA-XKeyScore). If I’m not mistaking it was also capable of activating integrated laptop cameras without even lighting up it’s LED).

No software can simply bridge a hardware switch connected directly in the current path. And now we have Purism mobiles at our hands… :slightly_smiling_face:

Source: Do you have a Common Voice?

3 Likes

No hoax! Why do you think, it is?

The first snippet in @Patrick1’s post translates to
“Trouble with the Fairphone … In September 1015 I stumbled upon …”

The second snippet translates to
“I made changes: - Corrected spelling mistakes”

You’ll get there eventually :wink: .
(If my understanding of the fun of it is correct in the first place, who knows :slight_smile: .)

2 Likes

I needed a real long time to recognize my mistyping of the year. In Germany we have a saying: I’m standing in front of a forest and don’t see the tree … Thanks for clearing.

2 Likes

What to do if being stuck with a Fairphone, but wanting to own a Shiftphone:

6 Likes

Apparently, no one has told @robbert.f that size doesn’t matter… :wink:
It’s what you do with it!

2 Likes

Tell that to the poor saps who can’t fit their jumbo-sized FP3s into their teeny tiny trouser pockets

9 Likes