Latest blog posts

That might cause a litte sensation… :smiley:

1 Like

New one! :smiley:

PS.: Did you notice the little popup in the lower right corner saying “Fairphone 2 available now”? :wink:

2 Likes

There’s even a mini documentary style video in this blog post :smile:
Good to see a little more attention for the production chain side of things after all the tech-talk.

2 Likes

Here we are again with a new one…

Togehter with this awesome tear down guide: (click on your language)
:gb: :de: (:es:) :fr: (:it:) …

3 Likes

Indeed no new blog post, but a VIDEO, which has been produced in connection of the london-design festival and was recently announced in a newsletter:

4 Likes

@rainer_zufall How do you do that??? :smiley: Do you keep pressing F5 on the blog page? :wink:

1 Like

Haha! This time it was just luck… :wink:

Just watched the video. I like how Bas compares an old phone to an oldtimer, which rises in value, when it ages. :slight_smile:

Post can’t be empty.

1 Like

The working conditions of the workers are more important than an earlier delivery. I proudly wait a little longer.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Provided you’re boring and ordered a black matte case :wink:

Crazy, but a lot of fun! :wink:

Typical in the film he has a blue matte backcovered phone in his hand?

1 Like

I did note that!!!

I don’t think this is really the first fairphone that will be delivered to an “ordinary” customer. Since there’s also a GPS inside the package and the phone is supposed to take pictures during the delivery. The blue matte cover is probably a prototype or something?

There are actually two phones in the package :smile:
One is taking the pictures: the prototype with the blue cover and one is a real one, neatly packed in its own box, for the first customer

I hope the video came thru a bit; we were inside a huge warehouse and maybe the connection was spotty at times.

4 Likes
3 Likes