Latest blog posts

Maybe head over to the other threads where all the Jolla fans hang out. They are probably happy to discuss this question and might be happy to answer it to some degree.

4 Likes

That might cause a litte sensation… :smiley:

1 Like

New one! :smiley:

PS.: Did you notice the little popup in the lower right corner saying “Fairphone 2 available now”? :wink:

2 Likes

There’s even a mini documentary style video in this blog post :smile:
Good to see a little more attention for the production chain side of things after all the tech-talk.

2 Likes

Here we are again with a new one…

Togehter with this awesome tear down guide: (click on your language)
:gb: :de: (:es:) :fr: (:it:) …

3 Likes

Indeed no new blog post, but a VIDEO, which has been produced in connection of the london-design festival and was recently announced in a newsletter:

4 Likes

@rainer_zufall How do you do that??? :smiley: Do you keep pressing F5 on the blog page? :wink:

1 Like

Haha! This time it was just luck… :wink:

Just watched the video. I like how Bas compares an old phone to an oldtimer, which rises in value, when it ages. :slight_smile:

Post can’t be empty.

1 Like

The working conditions of the workers are more important than an earlier delivery. I proudly wait a little longer.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Provided you’re boring and ordered a black matte case :wink:

Crazy, but a lot of fun! :wink:

Typical in the film he has a blue matte backcovered phone in his hand?

1 Like

I did note that!!!

I don’t think this is really the first fairphone that will be delivered to an “ordinary” customer. Since there’s also a GPS inside the package and the phone is supposed to take pictures during the delivery. The blue matte cover is probably a prototype or something?

There are actually two phones in the package :smile:
One is taking the pictures: the prototype with the blue cover and one is a real one, neatly packed in its own box, for the first customer

I hope the video came thru a bit; we were inside a huge warehouse and maybe the connection was spotty at times.

4 Likes