English

🇬🇧 Interesting links / news articles somehow related to Fairphone

🇬🇧
interestingarticles
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fefc3b4ff40> #<Tag:0x00007fefc3b4fa40>

The article, “F-Droid: The privacy-friendly alternative to Google Play Store”: https://android.izzysoft.de/articles/named/fdroid-intro-1

This is a pretty good introductory article about F-Droid for non-techie, regular hoomans. I’d wish I had this post at hand when I started to tinker with alternative appstores; fortunately, now other people have. Share the love!

Recently featured on 35C3. Vids and PDF and wiki (for more info) here:

This video is already 3 months old, but I haven’t seen anything on the Forum yet (sorry if someone already posted it).
This is a video by TechAltar about European phone brands making a comeback:

The presentation of Fairphone is at 4’36

:frowning:

Did you know that G%§$e are the good guys?
I was so wrong trying #livingwogoogle.

There’s a piece in the latest issue of Positive News about millennials changing society for the better which includes one Josh Babarinde, founder of Cracked It.

“It’s London’s social enterprise smartphone repair service, staffed by young ex-offenders and youth at risk of offending.”

I asked them if they had heard of Fairphone and got a reply in the affirmative. However they did not elaborate as to whether they’d actually repaired any.

split this topic #47

A post was merged into an existing topic: :de: Interessante Artikel/Links zu Fairphone und fairer Elektronik