In search of a bottommodule for the FP2 - auf der Suche nach einem Bottommodule fürs FP2

Hi there!
Hallo zusammen!

Mein Mikrofon funktioniert praktisch nicht mehr. Es scheint, als hätte es einen starken Wackelkontakt. Ich muss jeweils lange am FP rütteln und draufklopfen, bis mein Gegenüber am Telefon mich wieder hören kann. Ich würde deshalb gerne mein Bottommodule austauschen. Dieses wird aber leider nicht mehr produziert. Ich versuche deshalb noch als letzte Ressource, mein Glück hier im Forum zu finden. Gibt es jemand, der ein funktionierendes Bottommodule hat, welches er nicht mehr benötigt?

My microphone has a loose connection, or so it seems: I cannot be heard on the phone, unless I more or less violently batter on it. Then after a while it works, but it’s not at all convenient. That’s why I would like to change my bottommodule, but sadly they stopped producing it like half a year ago. As a last resort, before I change the whole phone I try my luck here in the forum. Does anyone have a bottommodule, which they don’t need anymore?

Vielen Dank! All the best!
Enea

(Once you have found the product you were looking for, please add [FOUND] in front of the topic title or ask one of the community moderators to do it for you)

Where would it/they need to be shipped (country or city)?

Switzerland

Other, remarks:

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

1 Like

Hi enea Welcome to the forum.

Before you shake the mic from the phone completely :slight_smile: you may like to see if someone can repair it, as it may only be a loose connection, apparently common enough.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.