How to transfer contacts from device to Murena cloud automatically on Fairphone 6

I can’t figure out how to configure my Fairphone 6 so that new contacts automatically save to the Murena cloud.

I would also like to transfer all the contacts I have on my device to my cloud.

Help please

@Jox Check: is the top option > Account Synchronization Address Books checked under Settings > Accounts > Under Owner Accounts > your Murena account? If not, check it.

When synchronizing with the cloud, I assume that the cloud is the primary source and that your phone synchronizes with it.
Therefore, all your contacts must first be in the cloud.

If they are not there, your contacts are probably currently on the phone, and by that I mean in the phone’s internal memory. They need to be removed from there and moved to the cloud.
Go to > Contacts > Settings > scroll down and tap > Export.
Transfer the resulting file to your PC and import Sign in to murena there.

I’am just a happy user of Murena for more then 6 years.

And perhaps check:

and:

Thank you “Therefore, all your contacts must first be in the cloud.” That is where I made my mistake.

And if you add a new contact on your phone, when entering the details before saving, tap Phone Storage (not visible to …) at the very bottom, check the box, and then choose the top option: Contacts (with your e-mailadres from Murena). Then it will be included in your cloud storage.