How do I retrieve voicemail messages?

Hello,

I’m unable to retrieve voicemail messages, there’s just a notification saying “New voicemail CARD 1”.

I searched these forums, and found a previous posting about the subject, but the solution given there doesn’t work.

"Hi,
you can set the number at the settings from the dialer app.
Just open the dialer app an tap on the three dots in the upper right.
Than go to settings -> Call settings -> SUBS Settings -> Voicemail -> Setup

I had no voicemails yet, so i could not test if this solves your problem."

I’ve got as far as “Voicemail -> Setup” And it says:
“Voicemail number
[07719 xxxxxx (my phone number)]”

What’s going wrong?

Please help, thank you.

This should not be your phone number, but a special number to access voicemail. It depends on your operator and you can look it up on their website. (In the UK, it’s 901 for o2 and 121 for Vodafone.)

After you have saved that number, simply tap and hold “1” in the phone app. This will connect you to your voicemail.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I cannot access O2 Voicemail messages that I get notified about. When I tap on “New Voicemail CARD1” - it dials someone called “Voicemail” who tells me that the number cannot be found. Seen a few suggested methods to enter 901 etc - but I am not presented with this as an option in my Phone App settings.

Moved here … Please confirm the way given in this topic doesn’t work for you.

I am not presented with this option in the Settings in my Phone App…Under Settings I get offered: Display options / Sounds and Vibration / Quick responses / Calling accounts

In Phone app > long press three dots at top right of screen until Call History, Import/Export, New contact or Settings is revealed > Settings > Calling accounts > tap on approriate SIM > Voicemail > Setup

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.