Green Fairphone 2 available for spare parts (new screen) UK

What product(s) are you selling?

Hello I am selling my Fairphone 2 as I am getting the new model.
This phone can be used for spare parts or could potentially be fixed. It has some issues with the antenna and sim connection but all else seems to be working well.
I had replaced the screen not very long ago.
Make me an offer.
I can post to the UK.

Thanks!
Marta

(Once you have sold your product, please add [SOLD] in front of the topic name or ask one of the #communitymoderators to do it for you)

At what price are you willing to sell it/them (fixed/negotiable)?

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Exeter (UK)

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Other, remarks:

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, you will have to be a basic user on the forum. Reference about how to become one and other trust levels can be found here.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Just a note to say the screen shot doesn’t have today’s date showing it is actually working now.

Thank you, I did take this photo today and I have a receipt of my recently purchased screen but I’ll try and take a picture with a date.

1 Like

Hi my name is Bernhard i’m from austria.
I’m looking for a FP2 bottom module since mine is broken and they don’t make them anymore.
Would you be willing to sell the bottom module alone?

Yours sincerely,

Bernhard Scharnowsky

There are a number of posts about DIY repairs and more

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.