im selling my FP2 from 2016, which is not charging via usb port because of water damage.
The problem is described in this post.
I dropped the phone in a river and retrieved it immediatelly.
Everything except the bottom usb connector is working fine.
The display is unscratched since i always used a screen protector.
- New camera modules installed
- Old camera modules included
- 2 spare batteries
- Some screen protectors
- DIY shield from Cherry97 and 3d printed case included, soldered to an usb plug for charging the phone
- Blue “new” case installed
- Black “old” case included
Please contact me via fp2 (at) albert-it (dot) de if you’re interested, since I don’t log in here very often.
I’d sell the package for 50€.