🇨🇿 Giveway - FP3 Camera+ Module

Hello, I have ordered the new camera+ module for my PF3, however its installation wasn’t successful so I changed it for the old one again and I am offering the new module since I can not return it. Anybody want’s to give it a try for the shipping costs from Prague, CZ?

Are you on Android 10? If you are and it still doesn’t work, have you contacted Fairphone Support about this problem?

1 Like

Perhaps this can help you to install them correctly?

Yes, it has been updated and we were trying to solve it with the Support but without success.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Thanks, I was also following the advice, tried for 5 times and it was not working, even though connector seemed to be attached well.

2 Likes

@Klarara
I am wondering if
a) you can test the camera in another phone maybe via a Faiphone angel and
b) Fairphone have asked you to return it to test it?

2 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t know anybody with FP and there are no FP angels in Czech :frowning:

1 Like

Fairphone advised me to offer it here because the return from Czech would be somehow complicated and not sustainable (it won’t be anyway, since there is no FP in Czech)

1 Like

Somewhat sad and unexpected that Fairphone won’t accept the cost of postage as i would think it is in their interest a) keep the customer on board by testing and b) try and find out the problem. Maybe you could send it to a Fairphone angel in Holland or Germany and at least they could test it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.