[Given Away] Used FP2 bottom module, 5 years old

(Once you have given away your product, please add [GIVEN AWAY] in front of the topic name or ask one of the #communitymoderators to do it for you)
USB port is a bit worn but it still charges the battery OK, microphone is working fine.
You only have to pay shipping costs. Ships from the Netherlands.

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

2 Likes

Hey Gerrit
I would love to have your bottom module, in case the USB Port does not only charge, but also transfers data. Please let me know if that is the case. Please let me know how much it costs to send it to an adress in the Netherlands and payment detals. A Friend can then bring it to Switzerland on the 4th of June.
Thanks, Martin

Hi Gerrit,

I would also be interested in the bottom module if it is still available. I’m based in the UK.

Best,
Emma

Hi Martin, during the 5 years of using this bottom module i never experienced any problems, also data transfer worked flawlesly. Sending the item to an address in the Netherlands would cost you 2 euro’s, that is in a padded envelope, if you prefer it to be sent in a package it will cost you 4,10 euro

Hello,
I would also like your bottom Modul. I am from Germany :smiley:
Thanks for the posting!

hi gerrit, would also love to get your bottom module and keep my fp2 running! shipping would be to austria, if you still have it, just let me know how you want your money (paypal, transfer or similar).
beste wensen, peter

Hi Emma, since there is no reply from MKr you were second to react. Do you still want the bottom module?

2 Likes

Hi Gerrit, yes, that would be great! Let me know how you would like to arrange payment etc. - I don’t think I can send you a direct message yet.

Best,
Emma

It’s easy to reach the trust level for it, please check how-to-dm :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Lisa3 @Bruttinho Sorry guys, the module went to Emma