Frame around the phone

Whilst traveling, I have managed to loose the black frame that holds the front and back of the phone together.
I have tried looking on the FP website but they currently do not sell any frames. Any suggestions to what I could do?

I think you can only look out for a used one. Maybe someone else broke the coloured part of her/his slim case and thus has a surplus black rim.

You can re-classify your topic to appear in the “unofficial marketplace” section of the forum. Note that by default all marketplace topics close after one hour in order to avoid actual discussions being drowned by small ads.

1 Like

If you are by chance talking about the old one-part bumper case, Fairphone discontinued it a while ago because it came apart too soon.

Fairphone developed new slim cases instead, and these are available in the shop …

https://shop.fairphone.com/en/accessories

1 Like

Do the new cases include a rim? I believe my fairphone is one of the newer models and all i need is a rim. If the case is that the case comes with it’s own rim I will purchase it. I watched a video on the link you sent and it did have one but I am just unsure.
Thanks!

I have the slim case in two pieces the shop still speaks of, but I think after I got mine they switched to a three piece design with the rim you need. If you have this, @urs_lesse is right.

Anyways, the cases in the shop should be complete cases with all necessary parts, else the thickness of 10.65 mm given in the shop wouldn’t fit.

A post was split to a new topic: Slim case RIM wanted

A post was merged into an existing topic: Slim case RIM wanted