FP4's Power button becomes unresponsive on Sundays

Its like the classic OpenOffce wont print on tuesday bug Bug #255161 “I am unable to print from open office, I tried rein...” : Bugs : cupsys package : Ubuntu

2 Likes

Alright so update time!

I contacted Fairphone Support and they sent me a shipping label and I got it away.

Tool 2 days for the phone to get from Sweden to France, then took two days to get it repaired.

They switched out the frame of the phone, which also had a few bumps and scratches on it since I stupidly don’t use a phone case, will buy one soon when I can get my economy straight for the month, so the phone looks fine, except for a few self-made issues with my screen, and works absolutely wonders now and the power button is as it should again. Did not get a new IMEI or anything but they did reinstall the phone and updated it while doing repairs.

Took about a week total to get it back as well!

Thanks to anyone that took interest in my weird issue. Still can’t really get over that it literally only happened on Sundays first lol

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.