FP4: News/Rumours and Updates

Waiting is always better in technology.

It has already TWT, WPA3, MIMO 2x2 and 8x8 sounding implemented. These are the most important features for the receiving device for the standard users.

Meh, connectivity is kinda important for a phone. WiFi 6 ready is like HD ready, not the full standard. While this isnā€™t that bleeding edge. And itā€™s not like a high refresh rate display gimmick. That would be an acceptable loss.

I think the most people can overcome the missing features from WiFi 6 also in the coming 5 years. Without knowing the whole design and decission process you canā€™t now whether it is a good or bad decission. Every feature comes with a price.

5 Likes

Nice, 750G looks a bit better than 690. I donā€™t mind about the wifi, because I use mobile network all the time (now 4G with FP2, but 5G with FP4). I donā€™t even have wifi at home anymore :grin:
So, 1 week until the releaseā€¦

One week until some news, we donā€™t know for sure, whether it will be a FP4.

2 Likes

I think if they launvh a new phone it is very soon available since they have postponed the announcement.

Fairphone Live Event | The phone that cares for people and planet

30/09/2021
Here we go.

6 Likes

(This is the guy who shared the first info on the FP4)

4 Likes

https://www.xda-developers.com/fairphone-working-on-truly-wireless-earbuds/

new info :

the report says the earbuds will be available in at least two colors ā€” White and Black ā€” and will be priced in the vicinity of ā‚¬99.95. The earbuds will likely launch alongside the Fairphone 4 5G.

3 Likes

Fairphone FP4 - Geekbench Browser

Itā€™s indeed a 750G.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.