FP3+ without battery

What product(s) are you offering?

Fairphone 3+ without battery

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

Negotiable

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Canada

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

(I have already factory reset the phone but you can see the current time/day in other photos)

Other, remarks:

Hi Fairphoners!

I’m retiring my Fairphone 3+ due to the battery running out of life. It has served me well for the past 4 years.

I’m hoping to sell it to the community so that others will find the parts useful. It has all the parts of the original Fairphone 3 plus the top/back camera+ modules, minus the battery (which I’m disposing of responsibly). I’m based in Vancouver, Canada. Please message me privately if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Bryan

NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Hi, I’m not interested, but you are sure that is a FP3+? The transparent back cover is of the FP3. Maybe ypu have added to a FP3 the new camera modules?

2 Likes

Hi. This page suggests FP3± modules.

No, it only shows a FP3+ rear camera module.

Hi @paolo-caroni @Lidwien yes, it was originally a vanilla Fairphone 3 but I upgraded with the top/back camera+ modules. The original modules are not included.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.