FP3 loudspeaker really loud

I have an issue with my loudspeaker when on a call.
When using in a call on loudspeaker the volume is super loud. Changing the sound options (anywhere) does lower it to a reasonable level. I also noticed that raising the volume does not go much louder than the “minimum” volume.

When holding the phone on ear it is perfectly fine and adjusts the volume in reasonable levels.

I have had this issue since the purchase of my phone. I have done multiple factory resets since then due to other issues. Have had the mother board change due to a charging issue. etc.

Is there a known fix for this issue?
I perused the forum for info on this, but could only found closed threads which did not have any definitive fix.

I not that clear.

• You say it is too loud "When using in a call on loudspeaker the volume is super loud. "
  • You say it isn’t loud enough " I also noticed that raising the volume does not go much louder than the “minimum” volume."

So are you saying the range of the speaker is very small so that not going much louder doesn’t mean it isn’t too loud.

Have you used the Settings > Sound options that provide individual selections for speaker etc.?

For some reason I disabled absolute volume under Developer Options, though it is specifically for bluetooth, which I don’t use.

The sound is loud with a very small range, going from super loud, to a little bit louder.

I’ll try check the sound options.

And yeah I have had to disable the absolute volume so that I can change the volume separately on my headphones.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.