FP3+ great condition & green case & screen protector & original box

Dear all,

I am selling my Fairphone 3+ in excellent conditions, plus a green protective case. The phone comes in the original box, including screwdriver and with a screen protector. All for 220€.

The phone was bought in December 2020 and had always the protective case and screen protector in place. I replaced both in June 2023.

I’ll be shipping the phone in a nicely protected package from Berlin to anywhere EU. You can also pick it up here if you prefer :slight_smile:

I’ve highlighted a slight scuff mark in red in one of the pictures. Short video showing the phone working with the system date of 3/3/2024 in this link.

Enjoy it!

Jordi

NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Down to 199€ for the Fairphone community

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.