FP3+ Camera Modules

I have camera upgrade modules for the FP3 available to sell, both the Top+ (front camera) and Camera+ (rear camera) modules. They are both used, I wanted to sell my old FP3 to a local phone shop but they wouldn’t pay any more for an FP3 with upgraded cameras so I put the original modules back in and therefore have the upgrades available to sell.

Willing to accept offers. Would prefer to sell them both together if possible.

Shipping from the UK (near Southampton). I am travelling to Austria at the end of the month though so might be able to ship from within the EU if that is helpful.

NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Here its customary to post a picture of the items you want to sell.

Hi,

I’m interested in both modules. What price are we talking about? I’d say 35 GBP for both modules. What do you think?

Shipping would be to Germany. I don’t know the shipping costs from UK.

Best regards

Fabian

Hi,

Great, thanks, 35 GBP sounds fair to me.

I think postage from the UK to Germany would be about 10 GBP but I am not sure if there would be VAT/import duties to pay on receipt in Germany?

I am travelling to Austria by train in 2 weeks and will be changing trains in Germany (Köln). I’ll be there in the evening though so assume post offices will be closed. It is a long time since I used Deutsche Post - is it possible to buy the postage online, print it out before I leave and then put the package in a locker? It looks like there are Briefkasten/a Packstation outside Köln Messe/Deutz?

Hello Steve,

I tried to answer you yesterday via PM, but it seems that didn’t work out.

So, it seems we have a deal. I assume the modules are in working condition. Do you have a picture which you could send me?

I could pay the money via Paypal if that’s good for you. It would be great if you could post the modules when you are changing trains in Cologne. It’s possible to buy postage online at www.deutschepost.de. I’m not sure if they fit in a padded envelope. That might be the cheapest way.

As soon as you give me your bank data I can wire the money and send you my address. My email is fabianbey at gmail

Best wishes

Fabian

Hi Fabian,

Sorry for the slow reply, I was away from my computer yesterday. I have replied to your PM.

Thanks,

Steve

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.