FP3+ Brand New , , ,

What product(s) are you offered?

Hi all, I am selling a Fp3+ new and sealed, bought in France.

(Once you have sold your product, please add [SOLD] in front of the topic name or ask one of the community moderators to do it for you)

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

I am selling the phone for 500 shipping included, in Europe.

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

From Italy

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Other, remarks:

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

It is customary here on the forum to post a picture showing the phone in operation with today’s date on the screen.

In your case it would be best to sell by pick up, so the buyer can see what he/she buys.

2 Likes

Hi Lidwien thanks for pointing out I am new to the forum, I am doing so as I have also seen some moderators have accepted in past topics two similar sales, I consider my listing trustworthy on the base of a private agreement between a buyer and seller.
I have proof invoice to attach to the sale and warranty is included with the purchase, which happened in europe. I have other pictures to attach of the mint package and sealed condition.

I cannot open it but I d like to sell the brand new phone I would not break the status of unopened to opened because of value and the phone would become used.

Trust works both sides.
I can’t see anything trustworthy in the fact that you posted here.
I would very strongly suggest to a buyer to ask for a handover in person.

3 Likes

now tell me what makes one moderator accept a post here about an unopened Fp3+ phone or not. Or giving here advices to buyers who come here from different parts of the world for the reason this is an international place of exchange, based on Search and Offer. Something that you would hardly find within few kilometers for a handover in person.

I wonder also what right you have to give advices about this post and flag it as not trustworthy and not another? Two sales went past your reaction and approved by other moderators.

Second of all there are already forum guidelines and alerts, there are IMEI numbers and proof of purchases for buyers to protect themselves if needed. So based on this knowledge with all respect nobody asked you to come upfront pointing out or flag something with your presumed authority about my offer in particular.

First would you like to state what date is on the invoice or post a copy of it as the warranty is only from the original purchase date.
As the phone new is nearer 400 Euros asking for 500 with no evidence of it’s age or that it is working is rather demanding, so you see why at least seeing it working may be a nice gesture.

Sure someone may buy it as you have advertised but it is rather disconcerting.

Sure no one has the right, but people have the power and ability to question that which seems unreasonable to them and your sale fits that to the person you refer to. And as I have said I do not see it that reasonable either. I have no right to judge your offer but I do question it’s lack of generosity on a ‘Fair’ phone site.

1 Like

500€? Is there anything special with this FP3+? Currently new FP3+ on the official FP Homepage is 439€.

Also I think that there is no need to be so aggressiv just because you are advised to the community “rules”. In the past the community has seen several untrustwothy posts/sells, therefore we always advise a buyer to ask for a picture with today’s date, that is standard since years and not against you.

4 Likes

Nothing aggressive here, only your interpretation. Currently is out of stock, and personally I bought for more so there is a personal reason if by lowering the price I reach a subjective price. Also here there is nothing to be judged under a “Fair totalizing” label. or if this forum is the case, of seeing the world under the Fair hashtag maybe I am moving through a different logic.

Its still available through reseller for 439€. I grant you the 500€, but would not buy when its available with full 2 year warranty for 439€. Good luck.

5 Likes

do you really think Fairphone company as an enterprise doesn t have any income, Profit in selling each one of their single unit when you see the final price? Are you really sure you state what is Fair or demanding about this company?

For your information, the phone is 6 days old from the receipt being issued. And maybe you forget that the market varies its price according to availability that is how I bought it for more than the price listed on fairphone.com

Yeah, probably here:

https://www.amazon.it/Fairphone-Dual-Sim-64-GB-Nero/dp/B08HR1Z7BF

BTW, I cannot even see a photo of the phone itself, just of a parcel. Not very trustworthy…

2 Likes

What’s the reason you are selling it? Do you have IMEI and proof of purchase?

I am gonna keep it for now :wink: not worth selling here, this Market section is only criticism, a market that contradicts itself. :slight_smile:

:smiley: this forum is basically a trolling school

You could have destroyed this criticism by submitting a proof of purchase together with a picture of the phone itself. Because you did not cooperate, it is quite legal to assume that your offer might be a scam…

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.