FP3 bottom module (loose USB) [only shipping costs]

My old FP3 bottom module has a loose USB port, which is why I bought a new one now that they’re available.

This module may be interesting for you if yours has a broken microphone or vibrator and you could tolerate the USB cable falling out easier than normal.

I’m asking just for the shipping cost but I don’t expect money, just a screenshot of a donation to Camfed. Of course a greater donation is always welcome! :slight_smile:
https://camfed.org/eur/donate/

I’m willing to send it anywhere in the world, but I’ll have to check the shipping cost first. It’s been stored in the ESD bag of the new module.

NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Did you remove all the dust and debris out of the port with a toothpick? Did the trick for me.

Yup, I cleaned it pretty thoroughly before putting it in the package. It was a bit better but nowhere near as tight as the new module.

Hello,

I would be glad to use such bottom module to makes tests when a FairPhoner asks me if its own bottom module works.

Is it still available?
(I am at Grenoble, France)

Thanks and Regards

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.