FP2 with 12MP camera - Fully functional

I am selling my Fairphone 2 in indigo slim case which I bought in - and have used since - March 2018.

Condition: in its original state and fully working (all modules). A new battery was placed in September 2020. The case has a small chip in the lower lefthand corner, other than that the phone has no further damage or scratches.

It comes with:

• 12MP main camera
  • 2 batteries: replacement in phone (9/2020) + original (2018)*
  • BROTECT AirGlass screen protector (can be removed before shipping, but advise to leave it on) + spare one (new in package)
  • Original box, with user guide

Price: 100 euro + postage

I will ship from the Netherlands to EU countries. Alternatively you can come and pick it up in Amsterdam. Payment by iDEAL, international bank transfer or PayPal.

If interested, please contact me via direct message.

*The original battery will be included as a spare, only if shipping within the Netherlands.

NB: To be able to send a direct message to the user, you will need to reach trust level 1 by entering/opening at least 5 topics, reading at least 30 posts and spending a total of 10 minutes reading posts.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.