FP2 - Pictures Gallery

1 Like

4 Likes

The FP2 really loves close-ups in daylight!

1 Like

Night photos can be quite good-looking as well considering what camera the FP2 hosts.

6 Likes

Blokzijl (The Netherlands)

4 Likes

Near Kalenberg (The Netherlands)

4 Likes

We were almost in the village “Nederland” (Netherland) in the country The Netherlands.

2 Likes

Near Kalenberg (The Netherlands)

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

If I see all those picture here I was just wondering which App do you actually use to make the pictures? The build-in Google App, or anything special, more advanced?

1 Like

I switched to Open Camera quite long ago.

4 Likes

Here’s another Open Camera user.
For a little post editing I use the free app “Photo Editor” from the developer dev.macgyver.

1 Like

Taken with the built-in AOSP camera app (FP Open OS):

Retiro Park, Madrid, Spain. Not edited. CC-BY licensed.

Taken this Summer from the center of the park’s unique lake. We have a word for that special coloured sky clouds on Spanish: arrebolada. Not very used, though, but beautiful word.

The internal patio of a house in a famous street, Madrid, Spain. Not edited. CC-BY licensed.

Taken this May. I was astonished by the beauty of this unexpected patio. From the outside, a famous street in the center of Madrid, no one is aware of the existence of this kind of hidden beauty.

7 Likes

On an evening walk along an old postal trail called “Alter Dömitzer Postweg” near Schwerin in Mecklenburg, Germany.

11 Likes

Falls Du einen Tipp gebrauchen kannst: wenn Du solche Motive wie das mit der Bank hast, auf dem Lichtflecken überstrahlen, dann nimm die Belichtung mit der +/- Korrektur runter um mindestens eine Blende. Die Überstrahlung kannst Du in der Version oben nicht mehr bearbeiten, aber ein etwas unterbelichtetes Foto kannst Du problemlos mit Gamma aufhellen und die Zeichnung im Hellen bleibt erhalten. Ausprobieren.

3 Likes

This is my home town of New Hamburg. Fall weather is in full swing!

3 Likes

Beijing Summer palace

Hong-Kong island

Macao

PF2 unedited, google camera.

4 Likes

Is it okay if we post pictures taken on the Fairphone of Art we’ve done?

I’m doing 31 robots for #inktober 18in x24in

5 Likes

Wow, I think these even deserve their own thread. Maybe we can have a forum art gallery?

PS.: Which themes do the ones you posted have? I saw a list with 31 prompts on the inktober webpage.