FP2 bottom module / module bas FP2

Hello

my FP2 microphone broke down. The rest still works so I am looking for a bottom module in good condition. I bought this phone because it is reparable, and now I find the module I need is sold out, I feel a bit cheated.

bonjour
j’ai besoin d’un module du bas pour mon FP2 car le micro est en panne.

shipping country: France; the module can come from another country if the offer for purchase + shipping is appropriate.

please send me an offer for purchase and shipping.

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Hi!

I don’t have a bottom module I could spare, but maybe this could be interesting for you:

Summary: Leo_TheCrafter is building bottom modules with new microphone and USB C (instead of micro USB as the original FP2 bottom module). You’d have to reuse the vibration motor and speaker from your existing module (i.e., a bit of handiwork is required), and either get a case adopted for the USB C plug (making it a more expensive option than just the bottom module), or cutting the original case (which requires careful handiwork from what I’ve read).

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion Codeling. I replied to his post but have no answer from him yet.
Cheers

The answer is that he gave you a “heart” which means IMHO that your request is accepted.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.