FP2 Bottom Module & Battery

Hi, I’m pretty sure my bottom module is damaged but as the battery suffered intermittent charging until the phone died completely it might also be the culpret. If anyone has a functioning FP2 bottom module or battery I would greatly appreciate it. It doesn’t matter if the microphone doesn’t work - mine hasn’t worked for a very long time…
I’m in SE England if you can do repairs or point me to someone who can.
Thanks all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Might be able to help on that - I’m currently trying to get a broken FP2 back to life, but it might be a lost cause. The bottom module is fine though - I’ll PM you.

1 Like

I have fully functional FP2. If you still need anything, PM me.

I am also in need of a bottom module, as two spareparts (one refurbished from Fairphone) are not working :frowning:

you bought a refurbed bottom module which is already not working or did it never work? Either way, should you not have warranty?

1 Like

The refurbished module was a gift from FP, and there’s no warranty at all. Only the mic does not wiork, the rest of the module is fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Kristijan,
Let’s see if I can get the part from someone with a phone which is broken in a different way so you can keep yours in tact :slight_smile:
Congrats on keeping your FP2 happier than mine!
Steph

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve replied to your PM

Is there any chance of someone having another functioning bottom module available? My mic also died…

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.